- Experienced architect with cross-domain, cross-functional, and cross-industry expertise. He/she outlines solution architecture descriptions and monitors their implementation.
- Requires the knowledge and skills that are both broad and deep. To be effective the Senior Solutions Architect must have experience on multiple software and hardware and environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments. Experience leading projects through the software development process or Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is also highly desirable.
- Excellent communications – listening, speaking, presenting, and demonstrating technical products. Has the ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
- Domain expertise in contact center, IP telephony, unified communications, and CRM technologies. Domain expertise of SaaS and cloud-based service delivery platforms is required.
- Ability to facilitate business development through partner enablement.
- Must be high impact performer with successful track record in supporting complex product/services solutions.
- Great team player w/strong drive to win; goal oriented, action-focused with high-level integrity.
You are here
Senior Solutions Architect
Current Job Listings
The Echopass Senior Solutions Architect is focused on customer experience and solutions for the clients and partners of Echopass contact center cloud services. The position is responsible for translating client and partner requirements into technical solutions, designing and communicating the overall vision of the technical architecture, and supporting the client or partner as a trusted advisor.
- Position engages the partner’s teams in positioning the solution’s benefits and defining the solution.
- The Senior Solution Architect outlines, architects, and positions how the Echopass technical solution capabilities address a client’s technology, business, and operational needs in the present and the future.
- The position provides problem solving, technology strategy, differentiated value propositions, use cases, and business models to attract new clients and partners; role demands interaction with both internal and external business and technical stakeholders to evoke confidence in Echopass’ solutions and technology and to overcome all technical objections impeding Sales and/or customer satisfaction.
- The Senior Solution Architect works closely with the Product Management, Professional Services, and internal technical organizations in the development of compelling technological solutions for the market. The position plays a central role in building and enhancing the strategic sales infrastructure required to support Echopass revenue acquisition, while ensuring successful deployment of our products and improving customer satisfaction throughout the sales cycle.
- This position cultivates “trusted advisor” status with key clients and partners by providing exceptional expertise; additionally, this individual will be instrumental in identifying new areas of growth for Echopass.
- Act as primary interface between Sales, Product Management, and technical teams bringing together thorough understanding of the client’s technical and business needs, thoughtful business and technical acumen in order to enable Sales in presenting the best possible solutions to potential clients.
- Perform assessment and gain comprehensive understanding of the clients and partners business and IT needs using a consultative approach. Propose Echopass solutions and architecture models that will address client needs and instill their confidence in Echopass offerings.
- Gather client and partner requirements, and develop a solution to present as a "proof of vision."
- Translates customers’ requirements and goals into a technical solutions and presenting these solutions to the customer/channel partner at senior level. Provides technical design for proposed customer solutions including topology, capabilities, and sizing.
- Engages, enables, and assists the Sales team and Echopass overall in achieving and exceeding their revenue targets.
- Contribute to and/or develop account solution strategy including working with account teams to develop long-term customer solution roadmap.
- Identify new market/ customer needs and areas of growth for Echopass products and services.
- Develop technical presentations and formulate responses to RFIs.
- Conduct product demonstrations and lead technical discussions.
- Perform TCO and ROI analysis and justification.
- Deliver presentations, business letters, forms, articles, reports, templates, datasheets, whitepapers and other business documents.
- Engaged at the hip with Product Management teams on development of solutions. Designs and executes training seminars for internal and external personnel for Echopass products, including hands-on demos.
- Conduct technical analysis and maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings to Echopass products.
- Ensure understanding of Echopass product and services capabilities and market requirements, and effectively communicate benefits and set expectations cross organizationally.
- Represent Echopass at internal and external events.
- Maintains vendor and partner relationships that are essential to Echopass solution architecture.