- Must have sufficient business knowledge, technical, and organizational knowledge and experience to navigate Enterprise-level companies, with CXO/VP level decision makers.
- Must be capable of learning, and be comfortable working in a high visibility environment with a structured set of processes and metrics.
- Must have experience working with Salesforce automation/CRM tools. A working knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus.
- Ability to display a strong working knowledge of all basic business computing tools, i.e. Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), browsers, internet navigation, etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Basic grammar and spelling skills are assumed, and will be part of your evaluation as a candidate. You will be speaking with senior-level IT and customer support executives and managers. Your ability to express yourself clearly and intelligently will be critical in your evaluation.
- Ability to apply high levels of creativity, imagination, energy, and fun to the pursuit of qualified Echopass prospects
- Minimum BA/BS degree preferred, although strong experience will be weighted heavily.
You are here
Sales Development Representative
Current Job Listings
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting, penetrating target accounts, qualifying inquiries and leads for the field sales teams, and setting appointments for the qualified leads. The SDR works as part of a territory team in concert with both Marketing and Field Sales. They must understand prospect/customer environments from both the business and technical perspective and relate those to Echopass solutions. Experience with solution selling in the communications and/or SaaS space is highly desirable.
- Follow-up and qualify inquiries from inbound calls, email, web registrations, marketing events, marketing campaigns, telemarketing services, and other marketing activity.
- Set appointments for qualified leads with key decision-makers for the field sales teams.
- Nurture inquiries and leads into qualified opportunities using available marketing and sales collateral, application of your creativity, as well as personal relationship building to assist Echopass in growing its market position.
- Research companies and contacts for cold call activity and lead generation to target accounts using historical lead information, company web site, articles, and industry information.
- Apply a disciplined approach to using Salesforce.com for territory management, activity documentation, recording account data, and reporting.
- Work closely with Echopass Marketing and Sales teams to continually refine our go-to-market approaches and campaigns.